Waking Night Carer job description
£10.31 p/h + extensive benefits
We're looking for Waking Night Carers to join us for 27 hours (across 3 nights) per week (9-hour shifts).
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- ensuring the daily wellbeing of our customers
- answering pendant alarm, door exit sensor and falls alarm activations
- logging all activations in the alarm activations sheets
- maintaining records of all daily visits and contacts using the iCare system
- answering emails and calls as appropriate to include logging in and out of every call attended
- operating in a person-centered manner, you will safeguard individual customers and report any issues or concerns as required
Previous care experience is essential.
Basic knowledge of care equipment would be a distinct advantage, as would a care qualification such as a Certificate / Diploma in Health and Social Care.
We want you to have exceptional communication skills and a good standard of education, including good literacy and numeracy skills.
We want the person to share Trustcare's values, have empathy, identify the needs of others, and provide alternative solutions where needed.
We encourage a healthy work/life balance with family-friendly policies. We offer an attractive benefits package for employees and a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward.
These benefits include:
- 39 days paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities, including an NVQ Level 2 & 3
- Access to Westfield Health Plan
- Pension scheme
- Tax free childcare
- DBS check
- Full paid gym, swim and class membership at all Trafford leisure facilities
We're actively building diverse teams and encourage applications from everybody. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve.
We also offer up to £200 if you refer someone we then employ in a care role.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now by completing the form or for more information, please contact Rachael Hotchin on 0161 968 0374.