I want to live somewhere with more support

If you or someone you love and care for needs to live in a more supported environment there are number of options to suit your needs. To help you understand your choices we've provided a brief guide below of which we think will help.

There's also our range of housing with support which includes sheltered and extra care schemes throughout Trafford.

For more information see our Housing with support section or speak to one of the TrustCare team or let us call you.


Information about housing with support


Which provides an impartial guide for people looking to live in a more supported environment and links to useful information and organisations.


Local Authority Provision

Your may be eligible for sheltered housing support from your local authority. To find out more click the link below.


Elderly Accommodation Counsel

The Elderly Accommodation Counsel is a national charity that aims to help older people make informed choices about meeting their housing and care needs.


How we can help?

0300 777 2777

We're here to help. Just pick up the phone and speak to a TrustCare advisor or if you prefer let us call you back.

Lines are open 9am - 5pm.

Call me back