What is Alert and Response?
It's a service that can be there for you or your loved one - 24-hours a day, seven days a week, through specialised equipment linked to a control centre.
When you or your loved one press the personal alarm or a sensor in your/their home is activated, an alert is sent to our contact centre in Manchester where the trained Trustcare operators will be ready to provide assistance, every hour of every day of the year.
It's important to know that this service does not replace the emergency services available from 999.
Who is Alert and Response for?
Our Alert and Response support service is designed to offer you and your loved one peace of mind while respecting and supporting your independence.
- Home alarms are for any individual living independently and offer reassurance and peace of mind that you or your loved one is safe when alone in the house.
- Personal alarms are for those who still access the community but need some additional support to feel safer and more secure at home by providing immediate contact in an emergency.
- Sensors are for those who want to feel safe within their own home while giving family and friends peace of mind.
- Dementia assistance is for those living with dementia, looking for a safety system to help manage the associated risks.
We provide a truly holistic approach. Your and your loved one’s physical health and emotional wellbeing are at the heart of everything we do.
As part of our Alert and Response service, we offer a range of specialised equipment.
Giving you personalised solutions to help you or your loved ones live more independently - but with the added peace of mind and support if it’s needed.
Watch real customer stories
We install your alarm and show you how to use it for no extra charge
We’re uncompromising about the work we do and care passionately, believing that everyone deserves to get the most out of life regardless of their age, health or disability.
Watch our Alert and Response video to learn more >
Need more information?
If you need more information to help you make the right choice or to share with your loved ones, download our comprehensive equipment brochure.
You can also learn more about our exclusive Alert and Response add-on services, including;
- Free lifting service (page 13)
- Wellbeing calls (page 14)
- Short-term respite service (page 14)
Care you can trust
Your physical health and emotional wellbeing are at the heart of everything we do.
It's given me a sense of peace and security and I never feel alone.
My family feel supported and at ease knowing I have a trusted lifeline.
Your care, your way
We offer a range of Care Quality Commission registered care and support at home, 24/7 telecare Alert and Response service and award-winning sheltered and extra care accommodation.
Domiciliary care and support in your own home, available across Trafford and Greater Manchester.
From £22 per week
Alert and Response
Get help and support at the press of a button 24/7 with our range of personal alarm and telecare response services.
From £4 per week
Housing with Support
Live somewhere with more support in our extra care and award winning sheltered accommodation.
From £100 per week