Senior Care Assistant
£20,281.69 per annum | Trafford
Plus travel and mileage, extensive benefits and 39 days annual leave
At Trustcare we believe everyone deserves to get the most out of life regardless of their age, health or disability. We always put people first, treating everyone fairly with compassion and respect, and that includes the people who work for us.
We’re looking for great Senior Carers to join us and manage a small team of carers in the community to deliver the best possible care and support to people living in their own homes.
- Support, mentor and manage a team of community carers to deliver excellent person-centred in-home care
- Working closely with the Care Service Manager to effectively run the Trustcare homecare offer, compliant with CQC standards
- Develop personalised care plans and arrange staff rotas
- Ensure that the delivery of care is cost and time effective
- Supervise new starters and cover care work where necessary
- Ensure customer visits are adequately covered, identify improvements and pre-empt recruitment needs
- Maintain the internal administrative system and ensure that client records are up-to-date
As a Senior Care Assistant, you'll need to have experience in:
- Carrying out assessments
- Creating person-centred care packages
- Prioritising and scheduling customer visits
- Working with extended care networks, including families, GP's and social workers
In addition, you'll also work directly with customers and carry out around 10 hours of homecare each week and will need to have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Salary and benefits
- £20,281.69 per annum
- Travel and mileage costs
- 39 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Car maintenance salary sacrifice scheme
- National and local discounts at retailers
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
- Free gym membership
- Health care plan
- Great pension scheme
- Training opportunities
Work for an organisation that put people first
We're actively building diverse teams and encourage applications from everybody. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve.
We also offer up to £200 if you refer someone we then employ in a care role.