Waking Night Carer
£10.31 per hour | Trafford
Plus extensive benefits and 39 days annual leave
At Trustcare we believe everyone deserves to get the most out of life regardless of their age, health or disability. We always put people first, treating everyone fairly with compassion and respect, and that includes the people who work for us.
We're looking for Waking Night Carers to join us for 27 hours (across 3 nights) per week (9-hour shifts).
- Ensuring the daily wellbeing of our customers
- Answering pendant alarm, door exit sensor and falls alarm activations
- Logging all activations in the alarm activations sheets
- Maintaining records of all daily visits and contacts using iCare system
- Answering emails and calls as appropriate to include logging in and out of every call attended
- Operating in a person-centered manner, you will safeguard individual customers and report any issues or concerns as required
Basic knowledge of care equipment would be a distinct advantage, as would a care qualification such as a Certificate / Diploma in Health and Social Care.
We want you to have exceptional communication skills and a good standard of education, including good literacy and numeracy skills.
We want the person to share Trustcare values, have empathy, identify the needs of others, and provide alternative solutions where needed.
We encourage a healthy work-life balance with family-friendly policies. We offer an attractive benefits package for employees and a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward.
Salary and benefits
- £10.31 per hour
- 39 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities, including an NVQ Level 2 & 3
- Fully paid gym, swim and class membership at all Trafford leisure facilities
- Access to Westfield Health Plan
- Pension scheme
- Tax-free childcare
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
Join our team where you will feel valued
We're actively building diverse teams and encourage applications from everybody. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve.
We also offer up to £200 if you refer someone we then employ in a care role.